Sunday, December 11, 2016

What's in my bag?

Today I’m going to tell you what’s in my "school" back. I usually carry the same stuff with me from day to day but of course the content of my bad depends on what we have at uni on that day.
I’m using my Michael Kors bag as my school bag and it’s amazing how much stuff you can fit in it. I seriously could do some weekend trip with just that handbag. Anyway, let’s get down into business!




Because I’m a woman, no one is surprised when I say I carry a lot of stuff with me. I used to carry way more things with me but I’m getting better by the time! Haha. It also might be because I bag is smaller than the bag I used to have.



First of all, I have my MacBook with me every day. We use computers a lot at school and most of our study material are on Internet, so we need a computer. Even tho I like make my notes with paper and pen, it’s so easy just open Pages and make notes. I make most of my Event organize studies notes with my MacBook since we have lot of thing in that and we have to do mind maps etc. with computers. It’s easier to have everything on my MacBook already so I don’t need to write everything twice.





Another thing I carry with me is a notebook. On that notebook I make notes about everything. It’s probably the most chaotic notebook you’ll ever see. Eben my class mate said she can’t understand how I can find anything from it. But I’m used to live in chaos so it makes perfectly sense for me. Plus I just wanted to have that notebook since it’s so beautiful.



Third, I have my calendar. I would be lost and dead with my calendar. It have become the most important thing I own (right after my phone haha). Calendar is producers best friend. I have lot of things to do with school, with work, with projects, with my so called free time…
I like planning everything and I need to write everything down so I won’t forget everything. Last week I forgot to write some important meeting up and ofc I was sure my life will end because of that. Apparently it didn’t, but calendar is super important. Mine is pretty simple and I like it like that. I have a new one for next year as well but I’m afraid I won’t make it with it because it’s smaller. We will see do I need to buy a new one. I just wouldn’t like to do that because my new calendar is Tom Of Finland themed and I love it.



To the other things, I always carry a small makeup bag with me. In there I have a lipstick of the day, a mirror, a comp, my painkillers and other random girly stuff. It’s really cute fake leather bag from We Care and I was super happy when I founded it from sale and it was something around 4€ I think.




Of course you need to drink during the day as well and keep yourself hydrated during the day so I’m always carrying a water bottle with me. I don’t always have the same bottle with me but at the moment I’m caring VOSS bottle with me everywhere. I love that bottle because its so simple and just the right size. I found the plastic one last time I was in Norway so my new bottle is also lighter than the glass once I’m owning.



I’m also carrying my pencil case with me since I love writing “for real” and not only with my MacBook. I think it’s from H&M and I bought it almost three years ago. The reason why I bought it is that “How about no” text. Those who know me also know that text is so me anf we also have some inside joke about it with few of my best friends.



A girl needs to buy stuff so I have all my cards in my Michael Kors card holder. I think it’s originally meant for keys but I like to use it for my cards because my wallet is so big and I don’t like to carry it with me everywhere. So yeah, in the card holder I have my student card which is also a credit card so I can pay my lunch at school (so handy, I love it), another payment card, my ID and my buss card. What else. Of course I have my keys and headphones with me wherever I go. Now because its winter I also carry my mittens with me.




I think that’s everything I’m carrying with me. I don’t actually carry anything extra with me anymore which I’m super happy about.

I'm sorry it took so long to write a new post and especially this one. We have limited time with the light at the moment so takin pictures is very challenging. Hope you liked this one anyway

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day darling